This being Easter week, my plate is so full that I don't know what I can take off of it to make room to fulfill my obligations. I know many of you live in that space all the time and so this is no great revelation to you.
However, the thing that I have come to discover that its in these days that I feel a certain grace that is often absent in the normal course of things.
I think it comes from the fact that the Lord knows I can't bear this on my own and won't even try without His special favor, His prevailing grace which is available to all who humbly come to the cross asking for it.
This week at North Way, we heard first hand how the Lord rescued just one individual from a cycle of addiction and failure. I can't wait until this weekend when hundreds more hear the story and who knows how many more will be set free to follow our amazing Savior!
Please be praying for all of us who have the responsibility to bring this precious treasure of God's Word to His people, whether part of North Way or any other church or ministry! It's a great, but humbling responsibility.
Blessings,
Dr. Jay
When Your Plate Is So Full...
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment