My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, click here.
Don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

So Much Preparation

As Easter is but a few days away there are incredible amounts of details to prepare for our Good Friday and Easter gatherings.

In one sense there is a great joy in doing so because you know of the anticipated response of the people and the potential impact in their lives, but there's also the sense of "what if I don't get it right"?

I've learned to come to peace with that question. I've come to realize that the impact is not really about what I do or how I do it but by the simple act of the Holy Spirit upon God's word in people's hearts.

My role is to be faithful to the word in the power of the Spirit and let all the details fall in the hands of the Lord and the people He's placed all around me.

In the midst of all that, I appreciate your prayers because eternal issues are at stake for many people as well as the reality of the resurrection power that is nothing less than God's grace at red line speeds!

Looking forward to a few more days of preparation.

Blessings,

Dr. Jay

No comments: