My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, click here.
Don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Planning for Big Days

In just a couple days, my oldest son David will be getting married and that will complete the process of my three children finding their life's partner and engaging in God's plan for them as a couple.

I can't begin to tell you what a joy it is to see the Lord work in their lives and to know that though everyone prays long and hard about finding the right mate, there's incredible joy in seeing your family expand rather than contract!

Keep our family in prayer as we travel a distance to the hometown of the bride and make new friends and family members over the next few days.

I probably won't be entering anything into my blog on Friday. Unless I completely miss my guess we'll be quite occupied!

Our family is one of God's greatest gifts to us. Moments like this are treasured above nearly everything else. We appreciate your prayers.

Blessings,

Dr. Jay

No comments: