Yesterday, we were hit with a very surprising bit of information that will potentially have significant consequence on North Way's future vision.
I don't need to talk about the details of that, but I can tell you that it is unbelievably reassuring to have a team of men and women who are dedicated to see things through. I don't know how people undertake great things for God without a team! A team brings perspectives. It brings insight and even provides a point of creativity because one significant thought stirs another and another and another.
I also see that being bonded with other members of a team creates a sense of unity that has amazing value when it comes to knowing that you're not standing alone against a tide of legalese or other difficult obstacles that may be in your way.
As you end your week, I pray that you will know that you're surrounded by a small group, a handful of others, a team that you can share life's journey with. Without it you can feel alone and disadvantaged. With it, I believe the word of the Lord is true that "when two or more are gathered together in my name I am there in the midst of them"!
Blessings in Jesus,
Dr. Jay
The Beauty of Partnership
Friday, September 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment