My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, click here.
Don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Friday, August 20, 2010

Do Others Know!

Over the last day or so there's been quite a bit of controversy about the nature of the spiritual commitment of our President. No one would argue that that is a personal matter, but demonstrating one's faith is something that Jesus was very clearly expecting from His disciples! (See John 15 as a definition of our love of God.)

In the coming days we'll be engaging with people who are hungry at the heart level for someone to connect with and perhaps a group to connect to. Let's get off the sidelines and demonstrate our faith, taking risks if necessary, so that there's no doubt where we are in our walk with Jesus. I know that when I recently spoke rather boldly of my faith, instead of being pushed away, it opened a door of inquiry and interest that I believe will lead to a significant breakthrough in someone's life that I honestly didn't expect. Let's take a stand! Eph. 6:12-13

Blessings,
Dr. Jay

No comments: