One of the clichés that often gets quoted in our lives is the famous phrase “what goes around comes around!”
I’m not sure if that’s a Biblical truth but I can tell you that it is some sort of variant of the principle “you reap what you sow”. Don’t you think that’s what God intended anyhow?!
In the last few days, I’ve had several experiences with dear friends with whom there’ve been some difficult moments over the past years. These weren’t personal things as much as they were circumstantial. However, because of grace, love and commitment being sown during those times, we are now reaping the sweet fruit of renewed friendship and partnership in the Kingdom.
One of the things I pray I’ll never lose sight of is the importance of “building bridges” and never burning them. I pray that people will have the grace to treat me the same way so that I can also renew and restore important relationships when the Lord determines that the time is right for things to “come around” once again!
Blessings in Jesus,
Pastor Jay
What goes around...
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment