Over the past couple of weeks I have seen a significant reduction in the amount of back and leg pain that I've been dealing with through the summer months. My doctor (who specializes in rehab medicine) was frustrated that we weren't making much progress through conventional means. He prescribed some therapy and I was able to find a couple of specialists that seem to be able to identify some of the core tissues that were not getting relief.
It's been a slow process, and a somewhat painful one, but thankfully I am feeling better! I'm encouraged that even when we may want to give up and question whether God cares about our pain, He doesn't give up on us!
I hope that this encourages you no matter what your long-term difficulty might be and I pray that you will take encouragement from my progress. I'm not completely "healed" but I'm believing that this process will continue until that day when I can declare it so!
Blessings!
Dr. Jay
I'm Encouraged That
Friday, October 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment