My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, click here.
Don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Physicals

This part of my “road trip” includes a rather extensive physical today.

This is something I began doing a few years ago that’s far above and beyond anything my local doctor does. At first, I wondered if it was “too much” and would uncover things I didn’t want to know about.

But, so far, the opposite has been true. It’s good to know where you are physically and to know where you might need some work!

Paul exhorts us to examine ourselves in 2 Corinthians 13:5. The implication is the same. We would do well to look at our hearts and souls and ask God how we’re really doing. It doesn’t hurt if we ask a trusted friend to give us some feedback as well. We’re often blind to our weakness our chose to ignore it and such “exams” can alter the course of our destiny!

Blessings,Dr. Jay

No comments: