There are times in my life when I know I really must talk to someone that I can trust.
That person needs to be proven, trustworthy, confidential and most of all, in touch with my deepest core values.
I like to refer to him as my “go to guy” which means that this is the person that I can go to under any circumstance and know that I’m not going to be judged or analyzed, but I’m going to be heard and helped.
I hope you have someone like that because we all, invariably, come to a point where we need a “go to guy”.
If you don’t have someone right now, begin to pray about it and over the next months begin to look for people in your life that become that sort of precious gift to you. They don’t need to be your friend; they just need to be the person that you trust your most important heart issues to without any reservations.
Blessings,
Dr. Jay
Go To Guy
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment