In our staff devotional today, our Family Ministries Director led our entire team in a brief review of some faith scriptures that his team had gleaned from God’s word.
It didn’t take long for quite a number of staff members to share how a particular faith scripture had affected their faith perspective on living life with “the evidence of things hoped for!”
Faith is an essential quality for us to build in times like these. When most of the news that we get day after day is negative and even depressing, faith lifts our spirits and reminds us that the Lord is in control and promises to care for us no matter what the situation.
I was thankful for this morning’s meeting. It reminded me that I’m in a position where I don’t have to make things happen, but rather I have to have faith that the Lord will take care of things!
Blessings,
Dr. Jay
Faith Rules
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Upon reading your last sentence, after the words faith ..."because we trust" came out of my mouth. Your ministry must fill your heart with glee.... I came across your website as I was continuing my search to discover my family history. This man C.W. makes me proud to have my last name. Glad to see the Passavant spirit is alive and continuing to help others...
Post a Comment