The good news is that I've turned a page in to 2012 motivated to be much more diligent and (hopefully) substantive in my posts in the coming months.
As one well known radio personality said yesterday, "in some things, maturity is
viewed as an asset, even by the young." Though I would never claim to have the best, let alone right, perspective on life; and particularly spiritual things, I do have a lot of experience which adds some layers of texture to my thoughts.
One of them has to do with the inevitable question of New Year reflection: "What does God have for me?" The answer we look for is almost always in terms of projects, positions or people. Sadly, the answers rarely ever come in those terms.
The Lord almost always answers with a
person: "know Me and you will find My will!"
The best prayer as your start the New Year is one that says: "Lord, your face I seek; show me Your face". All lesser things will be revealed to a heart that prays that request with honesty!
See you all tomorrow!
Jay
No comments:
Post a Comment