I find it such a privilege to be able to communicate with so many of you via this little blog most every weekday.
Your feedback, which is usually verbal, is always very encouraging. The occasional notes and emails are also much appreciated.
I'm going to be taking my family on a one week "get-away" to celebrate our 40th anniversary and to unite us once again for just a brief period of time.
I've found over the years that nothing helps to cement the value and importance of family than being together away from the normal routines and responsibilities of "home life."
If you're not able to do that, even just a weekend can make a huge difference.
Therefore I won't be blogging this next week and want to say how honored I am that some of you find this helpful and encouraging. I look forward to returning to blogging and twittering beginning August 5 and on for many days thereafter.
May the Lord bless you in this coming week!
Dr. Jay
Family Cement
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hello Pastor Jay,
Hope you and our family had a wonderful time away! I didn't get to talk to you 2 Sundays ago when we celebrated your 40th anniversery, Congratulations you are an inspiration to all of us.
I have chatted with your wife briefly at the Beth Moore study, she is a beautiful lady. You are both blessed.
Post a Comment