In recent weeks I’ve faced a number of rather complex if not daunting issues in both my own life and in our church. Left to my own devices I think I would have come close to despairing about any way of bringing resolution to them.
The wonderful thing that I have learned over the years is that “God has ways” to get things done that we can’t imagine.
It just takes the Lord’s favor as brought to you through one person, a group or even an insight from the Holy Spirit directly to change the entire circumstance!
The problems I mention still remain, however, my attitude has changed from one of questioning if we will ever discover a solution to anticipating just how God’s going to bring about His chosen path!
I want to encourage you to have that same confidence in whatever you are facing in the challenges and obstacles of life.
God Has Ways
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I find that whenever I have to face difficult situations a good thing that comes out is that I am much more helpful and sensitive to others as they encounter a similar situation of their own. Also I find that when I am in a difficult situation the people who help the most are those who have been through it before me. While we must always seek the Lord first when the situation arises, always remember that He often uses the people in our lives to bring help and hope... sometimes from those we least expect.
Post a Comment