No matter what the environment, dynamic worship always draws me closer to the Lord. This past weekend I experienced dynamic worship both in the Worship CafĂ© and in the Wexford Main auditorium as God’s Spirit met us through moments of powerful declaration as well as quiet meditation.
Worship is central to bringing focus to our hearts. I fear that too often we see worship as simply the prelude to the real important part of the service when in fact worship is the time that we have to really bless God and give Him an offering of our hearts. As a result, He meets us and reveals His word and His will to us.
I encourage you to come prepared to worship and stay as long as it takes to get to the place where you are communing in worship with the One who gave everything that you might belong to Him.
Blessings,Dr. Jay
Dynamic Worship
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yep, that's how it used to be back in the 70's during the "Charismatic Movement" years! We all need to take more time to enter into the Lord's presence through praise and worship.
Amen!!!
Northway has AMAZING worship!
Dr, Jay,
I experienced dynamic worship so many years ago in FUDD before Northway was started. I entered God's presence and those times took me through some lost years at college. Now I'm part of a growing church and a young youth fellowship. What do you recommend to encourage jr/senior high youth groups to enter God's presence?
Post a Comment