I had a conversation today with someone that I don’t get to speak to very frequently.
This person is considered a “leader” in our city and someone that has been around for a long time serving the Kingdom.
Our exchange was relatively brief but very cordial as we talked about ways in which we could unite our efforts in helping to facilitate the spiritual growth and enablement of some of our next generation of leaders. What I discovered is that when we’re willing to ask a friend directly for a favor, some input, almost invariably that friend thanks you for the opportunity to serve!
In this season, especially, let’s ask our friends to share with us in the glorious celebration of Christmas and even in the possibility of meeting some of the needs that are around us. True friends will thank you for the opportunity to step in and express their love in a tangible way.
Blessings,
Dr. Jay
Friends Are Willing
Friday, December 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment