My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, click here.
Don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Time

As I wandered around our church campus today, I had numerous reminders that it truly is the Christmas season! Our staff meeting this morning was full of stories of ways that individuals were expressing their love and experiences at Christmas time.

I went to be with the Seniors as they gathered to celebrate Christmas (an event that they shared with the folks from Victory Family Church) and then sat with our Worship Director as we talked about the exciting Christmas Eve service just ahead.

Along with conversations and cards, chocolates and cookies, Christmas is a time of love. It’s love expressed in ways that we take for granted throughout most of the year.

Be sure to take that extra moment and tell someone that you love them during this Christmas season. You never know when you will change the trajectory of their day … and maybe even your relationship!

Blessings,

Dr. Jay

No comments: