Do you ever wonder if God cares about such relatively trivial things in our lives such as our pets? I get that question all the time and my answer is usually a resounding “yes, of course He does!”
One of the reasons I see is how God included Adam and Eve in the process of naming the animals, which tells me that He wanted them to have some sort of bond with the animals.
We’re going through a time right now with our dog that I’ve never experienced in my lifetime. He’s very sick and it’s unlikely he will overcome the odds and return home. However, that’s where prayer and faith apply to everything in our life, even something that may be deemed as trivial as a pet. I’m not too proud to say I’m praying for this, but it also causes me to pray even more for the profound issues that many of you face on a day-to-day basis.
Blessings,
Pastor Jay
Do You Ever Wonder?
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I've been praying so much as well. I really hope you're all doing better and that God's faithfulness and peace will preside over everything!
Post a Comment