Just a couple weeks ago we had the Christian artist Michael O'Brien here at North Way. He's a terrific worship leader, a gifted songwriter and most of all an amazing communicator of the essence of what love is about.
Listening to Michael's songs reminds me of the difference between an artist and poet and simply someone who puts notes together on paper. His album "Something About Us" has reminded me of the nuances of loving relationship and what it means to kindle those along the way.
As Carol and I near our 40th anniversary I recognize many such moments along with not a few times of "stormy season" but in the end our journey is captured in the lyrics of the songs of this cd. You can check it out at www.michaelo.com and I promise you you won't be disappointed!
Blessings,
Dr. Jay
Loving Relationship
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment